Welcome to Elder Benjamin Sierra's Missionary Blog. Elder Sierra will be serving for two years in the Chile Santiago South Mission as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.



WRITE ELDER SIERRA!

MISSIONARIES LOVE TO GET LETTERS (AND CARE PACKAGES)! IF YOU'D LIKE TO WRITE TO ELDER SIERRA, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES:

ELDER BENJAMIN SIERRA
CHILE SANTIAGO SOUTH MISSION
FRANCISCO ARANDA 530
SAN BERNARDO
REGION METROPOLITANA (SANTIAGO)
CHILE

EMAIL:

benjamin.sierra@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sept. 12, 2017 


Hi Family!

We actually have nothing to do right now. We've packed all our clothes so we can't play sports! We're just biding our time...It's kinda funny 'cause my companion lived in Riverton about 5 minutes from us, south on 1300. Whenever we talk about home, we're talking about the same place.

In total, there are 14 missionaries in the CCM going to Santiago South [Mission] today, and 16 more going to North, and around 40 missionaries just on our plane to Santiago. It's crazy!! We have a water bottle with a built in filter that will last for 2 years. I've been also praying for a native trainer and one in general that's gonna be hardworking. Know that I'm keeping all of you in my prayers, even Haylie... 

...I did an ugly tie raffle. Here's a picture of the tie I won. I definitely got out on top XD


We were about to play another district in ultimate frisbee and I was like "Hey, let's all wear black 'cause we're 'bout to attend a funeral!"

We also got pranked via sticky notes.



I can't believe in about 40 minutes I'll be leaving Mexico! 
In 40 minutes I'll be on a bus out of the CCM on the way to the airport, on the way to Chile.

I have to go now, I love you and might get to send an email from the airport but I'm not sure. 
Keep hanging in there!

Love, 

Elder Sierra

Last memories of the CCM:












No comments:

Post a Comment