Welcome to Elder Benjamin Sierra's Missionary Blog. Elder Sierra will be serving for two years in the Chile Santiago South Mission as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.



WRITE ELDER SIERRA!

MISSIONARIES LOVE TO GET LETTERS (AND CARE PACKAGES)! IF YOU'D LIKE TO WRITE TO ELDER SIERRA, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES:

ELDER BENJAMIN SIERRA
CHILE SANTIAGO SOUTH MISSION
FRANCISCO ARANDA 530
SAN BERNARDO
REGION METROPOLITANA (SANTIAGO)
CHILE

EMAIL:

benjamin.sierra@myldsmail.net

Thursday, April 26, 2018

A NEW COMPANION & PING PONG SHENANIGANS

April 25, 2017

So transfers came and my comp was called to serve somewhere else. The entire weekend I was praying hard to have an especially good companion because I knew he'd likely be my last one and the companion can make a big difference. I really wanted a comp that'd work hard and who'd help me finish the mission with a good taste in my mouth. 

I got my wish 100%! I'm with Elder Pardo now! He's Canadian but his dad was born in Chile. He has 6 months and I'm showing him how to be a DL. He's super nice and very chill. 

It's also good because I'll need a very good comp to get this sector in better shape. Yesterday, I had my first two lessons in creole without my old comp/creole teacher, though it went pretty well. 

We had some fun this p-day playing around-the-world ping pong and a new game called blow-pong.

Have a great week!

Elder Sierra

My new companion, Elder Pardo, and me.

Ping Pong Shenanigans






No comments:

Post a Comment