Welcome to Elder Benjamin Sierra's Missionary Blog. Elder Sierra will be serving for two years in the Chile Santiago South Mission as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.



WRITE ELDER SIERRA!

MISSIONARIES LOVE TO GET LETTERS (AND CARE PACKAGES)! IF YOU'D LIKE TO WRITE TO ELDER SIERRA, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES:

ELDER BENJAMIN SIERRA
CHILE SANTIAGO SOUTH MISSION
FRANCISCO ARANDA 530
SAN BERNARDO
REGION METROPOLITANA (SANTIAGO)
CHILE

EMAIL:

benjamin.sierra@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I MADE IT! (EXCEPT FOR SOME LUGGAGE...)

August 2, 2016

Hey! I just got into the CCM about 20ish minutes ago. They let us eat some pizza (apparently Tuesday's pizza day - and it's not even very good; it's like Costco pizza but a little more disappointing) and now we have a few minutes to write. 


When I got to my gate for Arizona there were no missionaries so that was kinda disappointing, but once I got there, there were tons that just started showing up and we soon amassed [about] 20 of us, all going to Mexico City. I'm actually the most fluent Spanish speaker among my group so I'd occasionally help people out while going through customs. So basically, I was a hero. =) My P-day is Friday so I'll be able to write again then. Oh yeah, also, my medium-sized bag is gone... so yeah. I talked with the baggage people there and they said they suspect a mix up because there was another suitcase left there with them. Anyway, they're trying to fix it and I don't have anything terribly important in there (I think. I guess I'll find out). I'm sorta out of time so I'll talk to you all later. Love you all!


Elder Sierra

P.S. I cant find any symbols on these gosh dang Mexican keyboards

No comments:

Post a Comment